Join adhika's empire

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

The Number 1 Secret of Success

Do you know what one of the key secrets of success is - what
makes people successful in business, sport or any other
aspect of their lives?
Let me come back to that in a minute.

Ever since I discovered that I wasn't invincible and that my
body would fall apart over time, I've been a member of a
gym. 
I've attended regularly over the past fifteen years and my
body deterioration is almost being kept in check.

However I've always noticed a lot of new faces at the gym,
some of which seem to disappear over a short period of time.
Most gyms and health clubs have a high turnover of members
or "churn" as the marketing people like to call it.
One club I know of loses around fifty members a month and
has to work hard to sign up that number just for the
business to stand still.

It's not that these gyms offer a poor service, on the
contrary - it's because the members - "give up."

New members join to lose weight or to get fit. They then
torture themselves on the rowing machines and all the other
instruments of agony. If, after a few weeks of sweat and
pain, they don't see any visible result - they give up. 

You're probably away ahead of me on this; because the key
secret of success that I mentioned earlier is this - NEVER
EVER GIVE UP.
This is what separates the winners from the losers in
business, in sport and in life - this is what success is all
about.

If you have a mountain to climb either literally or
figuratively and you reach an obstacle - don't give up.
Find another way round - even go back a short distance and
come at the situation from another direction.

Whatever it is you're trying to achieve, whatever success
you want - never give up! Make mistakes - fall down - get up
- fall down - but get up and try again. 

So there you have it - If you want success remember what
Winston Churchill once said - "Never - Never - Never give
up!" 

1 comments:

Motivational Speaking Brisbane mengatakan...

Definitely agree with what you stated. Your explanation was certainly the easiest to understand about "The Number 1 Secret of Success".