Join adhika's empire

Minggu, 20 Februari 2011

Take Action to Achieve Success

As I was going through a new training course, that is helping me to develop a new career, there it was staring me right in the face - Take Action!

Few people REALLY understand how important this concept is to success.

We all know the old saying, "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda," when we see an opportunity slip away. I know I've said, "I THOUGHT OF THAT YEARS AGO!" about some new gadget I came across. I didn't take action. I let small problems be excuses for not moving forward with the things I truly want.

Well, I finally decided enough is enough! I want a new lifestyle revolving around the goals that I want and not what someone else thinks I should want.

Everything doesn't have to be perfect the first time. I've definitely fallen into that old trap! Heck, most people don't even notice. Just do something! You can fix the mistakes later. Welearn from our mistakes.

By allowing yourself to say, "I changed my mind" and "I was wrong", you will experience newfound freedom.

We are all creatures of habit and hate to be blown out of our comfort zones, but taking risks and just getting out there can move mountains.
"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill's entire book revolves around one premise and that is to think. After thinking, take action and be persistent. 
Be positive in your thinking and stay away from negative influences. When you hear negative comments, just realize most people are envious and secretly wish they were as brave as you. 

Don't believe that success is hard. It is a process, so take it one step at a time. You can learn what you don't know.

I could go on and on about positive thinking. I'm sure you've heard it before. If you are looking to change your financial situation and your life, believe in yourself and take action! Don't let anymore wonderful opportunities pass you by!


Wishing you GREAT success,

1 comments:

Weird Quotes mengatakan...

I like the way you explained about "Take Action to Achieve Success". Really important subject for the future of all of us.