Join adhika's empire

Kamis, 24 Maret 2011

Greatest Quates ( Pepatah Hidup dari tokoh-tokoh Dunia )

"Nothing is an obstacle unless you say it is." - Wally Amos

"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure." - Paulo Coelho

"If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." - Tom Peters

"I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done." - Lucille Ball

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants." - Isaac Newton

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal." - Henry Ford

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein.

"Excellence is more fun than mediocrity." - Leonard Berry

"The man with insight enough to admit his limitations comes nearest to perfection." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important." - Martin Luther King

"Create your future from your future, not from your past." - Werner Erhard

Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Be not simply good; be good for something." - Henry David Thoreau

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

"The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way." - Dale Carnegie

"The most delightful surprise in life is to suddenly recognise your own worth." - Maxwell Maltz

"In everything we do, our own thoughts can help us succeed, or they can help us fail. Maintain a positive attitude." - Catherine Pulsifer

"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." - Steven Spielberg

"Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing." - Harriet Braiker

0 comments: