Join adhika's empire

Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

Rayuan Bahasa Inggris 2

  • See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. *Gretchen Kemp*
  • What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven. *Victor Hugo*
  • I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. *Roy Croft*
  • What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes. *Elizabeth Barret Browning*
  • My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. *Ibn Abbad*
  • Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. *Sarah Bernhardt*
  • I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love. *Henry Ward Beecher*
  • I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. *Rabindranath Tagore*
  • Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. *James Bladwin*
  • I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. *Kyle Schmidt*
  • I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves. *Rumi*
  • Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. *Robert Sexton*
  • For you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. *Rosemonde Gerard*
  • Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.
  • when I first saw you… I was afraid to meet you… When I first met you… I was afraid to kiss you… When I first kissed you… I was afraid to love you… But now that I love you… I’m afraid to loose you…
  • You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I’ve learned to care about so much.
  • You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.
  • If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
  • For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy, when I’m with you, it just happens… I Love You So Much
  • I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you.. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I’ve memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together & even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don’t care, I cherish every moment I have with you”
  • It’s You. You mean everything to me… you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams… when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.
  • Everyday we tell ourselves we’re better off without each other, But then every morning I wake up and realize I love you more then the day before.
  • You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at the unfunniest things, But most of all, you make me love you… When I shouldn’t be loving you.

0 comments: